CrimsonMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrimsonMs

The most epic v83 server around!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Gm App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRealChris

TheRealChris

Chris Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Chris Gm App   Chris Gm App I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:39 pm

What is your name? Christopher Garcia

What is Your Timezone? (Est -5)

IGN? Chris

Experience as a GM? I Have some expirence with my older bro he made a v117 server that we never publicated but i was a SGM i bug tested and fixed commands with him im not a good coder it gives me a little headache i wont lie.

How long have you played CrimsonMS?The server is new for about 4 hours

Why Do You Like CrimsonMS? Because the people are nice even though its a small server and the gms are nice it has a couple of good custom features

What would you do as a GM in CrimsonMS? i wont lie i will help keep the server in check maybe host some events if i get permission

Why do you think we should choose you? Well you might choose me to be a gm because i wont lie about myself i do play around but everybody laughs in the end and another reason is because i will make the server more active and fun.

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? well if two players or staff get into a fight i will engage into my Smart mode and i will see what was the root cause of the problem and resolve what was there argue points.

Will you quit if we decline your application? no because its life you win some you lose some

Tell Us About yourself: well im a go a little personal im the 2nd oldest brother of my family of 5 brothers we only live with my mom my dad walked out on me and im the 2nd dad of the house im always putting everyone on check and leave everything organized. also im a huge gamer and anime fan.

How Long Do you Play For: I play for about 6-7 hours a day maybe more because im really active in ms and im currently recruiting 2 friends.

ps.i hope i get considered to be a gm well ty for reading my app and have a good day.

Back to top Go down

Chris Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrimsonMs :: Gm Applications!-
Jump to: