CrimsonMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrimsonMs

The most epic v83 server around!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accepted GM Apps.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Accepted GM Apps. Empty
PostSubject: Accepted GM Apps.   Accepted GM Apps. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:59 pm

It was a very long and hard (yes you can troll face at that) read however with much discussion from the other SGM we have finally decided on the member who will be joining the staff.

purplewhales you had a very long and detailed application. However you had it was rather outstanding and was a unanimous decision from all of us. Congratulations and welcome to the Staff of CrimsonMS we are all looking for tremendous things from you.

Yuka although short but sweet was liked however we think that you should be less shy and more open towards new players. Shyness is NOT a good quality to have as one of our GM. Congratulations and welcome to the Staff of CrimsonMS we are all looking for tremendous things from you.

Chris you have displayed attributes that we are looking for such as honesty and loyalty. Both HIGHLY appreciated by the CrimsnMS Staff. We agree you have what it takes to roll with the punches and run with the pack. Congratulations and welcome to the Staff of CrimsonMS we are all looking for tremendous things from you.

Soul/Nikki unfortunately you have not been accepted into the CrimsonMS Staff as GM however we would be delighted to have you continue on as our Forum Mods. Also do not let getting rejected discourage you because like my father told me "If you fall down get up, brush yourself off, and try again."

The Staff of CrimsonMS have spoken so let it be done. Congratulations to the new recruits.

~CrimsonMS Staff
~iAlex

*NOTE* Just because you have been excepted to move on as interns DOES NOT gurantee you wont be removed. Any questions please message me on xat/skype, pm me in forums, or shoot me an email @ mandorian332@yahoo.com

*READ*

Chris will be training under Felix.

Yuka will be training under Jin.

Devon will be training under me.

Back to top Go down
https://crimsonforum.forumotion.com

Accepted GM Apps.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrimsonMs :: Gm Applications!-
Jump to: