CrimsonMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrimsonMs

The most epic v83 server around!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casshern's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CasshernSins

CasshernSins

Casshern's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Casshern's GM App   Casshern's GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 am

What is your name?

Jacob Bundle

What is Your Timezone?

Est

IGN?

Casshern

Experience as a GM?

Only on ArcaneMS and Azwan Story.

How long have you played CrimsonMS? (If you do not meet the 2 week requirement I will give a rating of 5- and you will have a lower chance of being accepted.)

I have been playing CrimsonMS for 7 days on Thursday.

Why Do You Like CrimsonMS? ("I like a lot" will not be accepted)

I really enjoy the events that are held and how the GM/Admin Run things so smoothly. I REALLY enjoy the rare nx and the unique custom features on the server. I like the simplicity of it all. I think that is why I love it so much.

What would you do as a GM in CrimsonMS?

I would DEFINETLY not hesitate to help players as well as discipline. I feel there is a time for fun loving GM but also a time that we should act serious. I admit I am more of a laid back type of person but I am serious when I have to be and am not afraid to get down and dirty.

Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you)

Because I'm fun and awesome to have around. Players would love me and I know how to have a good time. Also because I could be someone that players relate to if they are having any kind of problems whether it be personal or public. I am a really relatable type of person.

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO)

First take the two people apart putting them in different locations. Call another gm to talk to one of the other people while I talk to another, however if there isn't another GM on hand I would talk to both of them separately. Then I would confirm both of the stories and whose ever didn't add up I would jail for the appropriate amount of time. If it was more complicated than I would have them take SS of the previous altercation and post in forums or have the Admin take time to read chat log if he wasn't busy. That way there is proof of their claim.

Will you quit if we decline your application?

Hmmmmm lemme think about that. Hell no! I think that is so stupid. Why leave an awesome server even if not accepted. I liked this server before I even applied leaving serves no purpose.

Tell Us About yourself

Well clearly my favorite colors are red and blue if anyone has seen my char you know that. I have been playing maplestory for a long time now and really enjoy it. I have 2 dogs and enjoy watching anime and reading manga to past the time. I really hope you guys enjoy reading this.
Back to top Go down

Casshern's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrimsonMs :: Gm Applications!-
Jump to: