CrimsonMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrimsonMs

The most epic v83 server around!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

purplewhales' GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

purplewhales' GM Application Empty
PostSubject: purplewhales' GM Application   purplewhales' GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Declaration: I hereby certify that no part of this GM Application has been copied from any other person’s work or from any other source except where due acknowledgement is made in the application. No part of the application has been written/produced for me by any other person.

(Adapted from International Baccalaureate Economics Internal Assessment Cover Page, 'Assignment Cover Sheet', last accessed on 18 December 2012)

Hey everyone! You're currently reading purplewhales' (yes that's me) GM application. I hope all of you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I would absolutely love to have the honor and privilege of being a GM on this server. Please feel free to click on the spoilers to read more!

P.S. My apologies if this application is a little wordy. I've already tried my utmost to make it as short as possible. Unfortunately, there is no way I can increase the font size of the text in the spoiler. Surprised

So here goes... Smile

Personal Information:

How many hours can you play a day?:

Do you have any experience as a GM?:

How long have you played CrimsonMS?:

Why do you like CrimsonMS?:

Why do you want to become a GM on CrimsonMS?:

What would you do as a GM in CrimsonMS?:

Why do you think we should choose you?:

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members?:

What would you do if you're not chosen?:

Before I conclude my GM application, I would like to wish all the other applicants good luck and may the best one(s) get shortlisted. “May the odds be ever in your favor”! :p

I hope you have enjoyed reading my application because I definitely enjoyed writing it. Thank you for taking the time to read it, I really appreciate it! I do hope that the staff of CrimsonMS will consider my application. But even if I am not accepted, I will still try my best to help with the server. Please forgive me if I have made any grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes. I have proofread my application numerous times but there may still be occasional errors. Do let me know if you spot any so I can change them. Thanks! Constructive criticism as well as suggestions are very much welcome. Have a great day ahead! Smile
Back to top Go down

purplewhales' GM Application
Page 1 of 1